Friday 25 June 2010

the one where I struggle to find luggage labels



I only wanted a few manilla luggage labels after I used up the one I had had for about 10 years but could I find any anywhere? No . Until I looked on ebay and found them in pretty colours. How exciting.

Any way this LO is of my Nan and her bike. I find that I have so may poor quality photos ( both old and new) that I have decided to embrace them and not worry about how beautiful everyone else's photos are.

The journalling is on the aforementioned label (pink this time) and reads...

This photo brings back so many memories, I am glad someone thought to take it ( even if it was just to use up the film) My Nan rode that bike to our house every day until she was well into her 70s. She rode it laden with shopping, she rode it to work. She never learnt to drive so it was this or the bus. And in the background my bike with the wonkey seat. c. early 1980s

supplies
various American crafts papers, letterbox, heatwave and craft fair plus the Dear Lizzy bike i had been saving

and the reason why there are two pictures? well I wanted to enter the American Crafts Studio Blog challenge but the challenge was to add two or more thickers accents so I added some more, being new to this I can't work out how to remove the other photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment