Sunday 27 June 2010

the one with subdued American crafts papers


I have recently scanned in about 200 old photos and started scrapping them but they are all so brown a product of the seventies colors, bad photos and sun fading. These two are for Color Combos Galore. challenge no 148. (You can tell I got a bit over excited with the sewing machine this was my first ever effort with sewing on a layout. ) Both of these layouts use mainly American Crafts papers but I never usually create subdued colour layouts with them so I am pleased with how they turned out. I love the above picture of My Nan and Grandad they look so happy together.
This Lo is of my Nan and Grandad before they married ( her sister is next to her on the swing)
i love using snippets of the Gladys Botanique paper on LOs of Nan as that was her name and it seems so apt

No comments:

Post a Comment