Sunday 15 September 2013

orbit

this LO is for Show Us your Stuff's latest challenge- red and white
I love their challenges but I find it hard to incorporate the handmade items onto the LOs. This month I think I have just about scraped into the criteria.
see those ring shaped embellishments- they are stickers kind of made by meby cutting round the extra bits on a non scrappy sticker sheet. I also made a frame with some bakers twine wrapped round the raised dots. i also stamped my title and the bike which kind of makes it a home made embellishment. I guess I'm clutching at straws here but I really wanted to try and join in this month.

the LO is from our trip to the Olympic Park last summer- the Orbit was the massive sculptural piece outside the Stadium that you could climb up into. its red colour fitted with the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I love your simplistic style! Thanks for playing along at SUYS this month! Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Karen, the twine and circles are very effective. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete