Sunday 2 December 2012

LOndon 2012



This LO is for the latest challenge at From Screen to Scrap- As usual Shazza has a few requirements to fit with the movie poster 
this month it is
red card
tearing
and a family photo

I have to say most of that was easier said than done.
I don't have any red card ( so thank goodness for an old piece of American Crafts card that had a plain red background)
tearing came from strips of paper torn from a dictionary. I bought the dictionary from a second hand book sale with the sole purpose of ripping bits out to scrap with. Its a German/Portuguese dictionary so no use to me at all
and the family photo was the hardest of all to include
luckily i had this one and it fitted with the colour scheme. The whole LO is about the photo.
It was taken at the OLympic PArk in the summer- I was taking a picture of my husband and children in front of the stadium and a voice shouted " hey you can't do that" the Games Maker didn't actually mean I wasn't allowed to take a picture rather that I shouldn't be taking a picture without me in it. He insisted I hand over the camera and pose with my family rather than hiding behind the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment