Thursday 13 September 2012

summer nose


This is my Lo for the recent sketch challenge at Sarahs cards

It was a nice simple sketch open to a lot of interpretation. I've got the photo and the title in the same place but I've gone for bits of strips rather than all across the page , half a doily rather than a banner and I filled the space with a few butterflies.

the LO is called " Dirty Summer Nose" a close up photo of Nancy's nose with chocolate ice-cream stains on the end of it

I used lots of bits of October Afternoon Woodland Park

3 comments:

  1. Love the use of the different fonts, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the sketch, and the gorgeous Neapolitan colours you used that echo the icecream theme! thanks for playing along with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Karen. I love the story behind the photo too, lol.

    ReplyDelete