Tuesday 3 April 2012

from beginning to end

I was there for the first challenge and I was there for the last- sadly - very sadly- Scrapbookers Anonymous is hosting their last challenge after 18 months of exciting challenges

this is the last
a combination of map paper and brads
in honour of the last challenge I made a double page LO 
In the end I only used four brads they are in between my circles of map paper
this is the double page

this is the first page

and the second
It would be nice if you could hop over to the blog and have a go with us for our last challenge- there are still prizes to be won and plenty of inspiration to be had

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Impressed that you made a 2 pager. Love the colors, the circles, and the little pennants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking over all your layouts. this one is awesome. I haven't done a two pager in forever.
    Gonna miss seeing your interpretation of our challenges.
    =)

    ReplyDelete