Wednesday 25 May 2011

My Crate Paper Sketch

I feel a little like I've been neglecting my blog this month- May has been madly busy- a week on holiday, a trip to the UK to visit my Sister- a visit from the in-laws so the need to tidy up the spare room and three or four trips to the hospital have interrupted my scrapping. This week I've almost got back in the swing of things but I've been so behind that the four LOs I made so far have all been for DT work! So finally I have something I can post now and not save for sometime next month.

Here is is- a LO for the Crate Paper blog sketch challenge using mostly Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe and Portrait as well as a few bit and pieces I picked up very cheaply here- including the felt alphabet- so excited to find these at 1.29 euros a pack ($1.81 or £1.11) in eight different colours! I have bought a few! ( 352/365)
Here's the sketch

May

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO,love your choice of papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Sweet pictures, love the title and that floral paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete