Wednesday 4 May 2011

Inspired by..... me

If you've seen my post about the latest Scrapbookers Anonymous challenge then you'll know what i mean by the title! the challenge was to use your stamps to make a background paper as well as use for embellishments and i used this stamp and idea on a much smaller scale- but i was so excited by it that I decided to make a whole LO using the technique.

I stamped the frame shape randomly over the cardstock and then spent ages cutting the space out of the middle of the frame. I backed the holes with patterned paper scraps and then layered everything else up at the side of the LO



2 comments:

  1. wauw! ik vind het gaaf en origineel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this technique the first time I saw you do it! This LO is no excewption! What a cute picture and title and love all your frames!!!

    ReplyDelete