Wednesday 13 April 2011

too many complaints

I must be in a bad mood today because I have been moaning about everything I've been scrapping with today!

Take this for example it's a nice LO for the Scrappiest and I really seriously love this Jillibean soup paper with the bike and the red polka dot reverse BUT its the bikes- I live in Holland and for my mind these are men's bikes- no woman would ride a bike she couldn't wear a skirt on ( of any length from mini to maxi)- these are men's bikes because they have that bar across from the handle bars to the saddle- but then they look so pretty with the flowers that I can't stay mad at them for long!

Its called" Happiness is a cycle ride in the sun"

using this sketch

Rant number two

I bought these Paper Whimsies from Sassafrass Lass but the came from two peas in the US. When I opened them yesterday there were no number 8s and three number 11s. hmm, can't take them back- can't use them quite how I wanted to.

Anyway this LO is fro the Sassafrass Lass blog- its Stanley describing his cricket match last summer- the top photo he was talking about hitting a six- the second a diving catch he made- it called " he hit a 6"
using this sketch

Vsalmon-sketch110

Rant number three

I had so much trouble with this LO today- It took me almost an hour which is absolutely unheard of from me- I ran out of Kraft Card stock yesterday so I couldn't use that. So I spent ages laying the bits I had onto different colours and shades of cards- cream no too much like the tags, aqua no, brown no, grey no, I'm not really happy with the colour its on but its ok
using this sketch for Creative Scrappers

4 comments:

  1. Some scrappy days are not easy! :( Great LO's and you are a fast scrapper! I am a bit slow~ about 3 hours. I agree that the Jillibean bike paper should have a girl's bike on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 pages look great. Wish it only took me an hour to scrap a page LOL - usually about 3-4 hours for me :O.
    THanks for playing along at The Scrappiest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Karen! How do you do that? It also takes me hours! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Those definately are men's bikes.
    Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete