Saturday 7 August 2010

the one with punches (or the one where I work backwards)


I told you I was obsessed with punches her are two more LOs with punches.

I think this one(below) is really my entry for the American crafts challenge, sorry Paige if you are actually having to look through all my waffle. ( On here are 4 American Crafts products from letterbox, Botanique and Craft Fair ). There are seven different punches used see if you can spot them.
The one below is a scraplift of Mahlin's entry for the button challenge and since she is now on the design team I thought it would be OK to post this. the picture is of my three children with new cups that are in the shape of pig snouts, such fun.


Oh I forgot to explain the title, I think I work backwards to most scrappers, do you all start with the picture and then build your page around it? I quite often ( I mean 70% of the time) start my page without knowing what picture to use. I get paper and design in place and then look for a photo to go with it, and then I finish it all of . these pictures are examples of a Layoust I started before I had a picture chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment